Good morning from Orange County, California everyone! I would like to say that it really seems like people are embracing the neuvo age way of thinking for their wedding day and I totally love it. Today’s bridal couple is making their wedding day – “their own” without sticking to a lot of the more outdated traditions.
In one of the ways that today’s bride and groom are doing this (and it’s really noticeable in Southern California) is with their choice of music. Not just for the special dances that happen – but during the ceremony and reception as well.
When I received a note from my good friends at Elegala.com going over various R&B songs for your reception – I just had to share it with you. So if you’re looking to set a sensuous vibe at your wedding reception, look no further than a playlist full of R&B wedding songs.
With smooth base lines and sultry lyrics, the folks at Elegala.com compiled a list of R&B songs of love and devotion are perfect for moving, grooving, and getting your romance on – on the dance floor that is. But with decades of songs to choose from, the only hard part is narrowing your playlist down.
So consider the following list of some excellent R&B wedding songs your starting point for your wedding day. These passionate R&B wedding songs have fitting lyrics and sultry melodies that will suit every component of your wedding from walking down the aisle through to the last dance.
If you’re an Orange County or Los Angeles County bride or groom that has some questions about music or other aspects of your wedding day, feel free to Contact Me through the website or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org – cheers!
- Never – Jaheim
- Forever My Lady – Jodeci
- Sweet Love – Anita Baker
- Caught Up in the Rapture – Anita Baker
- Spend My Life with You – Eric Benet & Tamia
- Nice and Slow – Usher
- You Got It Bad – Usher
- Ribbon in the Sky – Stevie Wonder
- You Mean the World to Me – Toni Braxton
- Always and Forever – Heat Wave
- On Bended Knee – Boyz II Men
- Never Let Go – Faith Evans
- Angel of Mine – Monica
- For You I Will – Monica
- The Sweetest Thing – Lauren Hill
- No Ordinary Love – Sade
- You – Jesse Powell
- The Cool in You – Babyface
- By Your Side – Sade
- I Swear – All-4-One
- Make it Last Forever – Keith Sweat
- Here and Now – Luther Vandross
- Every Beat of My Heart – Brian McKnight
- Back at One – Brian McKnight
- Saved the Best for Last – Vanessa Williams
- Crazy Love – Aaron Neville
- All My Life – K-Ci and Jojo
- Suddenly – Billy Ocean
- Three Times a Lady – The Commodores
- No One – Alicia Keys
- Hello – Lionel Richie
- Saving All My Love for You – Whitney Houston
- Everything – Mary J. Blige
- Family Affair – Mary J. Blige