Happy New Year from Huntington Beach, California everyone! I’m “unofficially” back in at Esquire Photography HQ & couldn’t wait to share Kristin & Michael’s Newport Beach Wedding yesterday.
You also might remember Kristin & Michael from their Newport Beach Engagement Shoot that I photographed with them back in April this year. And, one of the portraits from their Newport Beach Engagement Shoot was also a 1st Place Winner in the contest; “Admired by Beckstead” – Pictage’s twice-monthly David Beckstead image contest.
There is so much that I want to share with you and a LOT of people that made their day absolutely magnificent. For their beautiful wedding, I’m going to let the photos tell the story & here’s a list of the killer people and services that rocked their wedding day:
- 2nd Shooter Extraordinaire; Michelle Zuniga – Resident Esquire Photography Shooter from Studio Z
- Kristin’s Bridal Dress: Casablanca from The Dresser in Fullerton, CA
- Kristin’s Shoes: J Crew
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: J Crew
- Michael & Men’s Tuxedos: Men’s Warehouse
- DJ: Bruce Battleson, Battleson Entertainment
- Kristin’s Jewelry: Kristin’s Grandmother’s Pearls
- Cake Topper: Kristin’s Grandparents
- Kristin & Attendant’s Salon: Salon Relini, Downey, CA
- Church: St. Matthew’s
- Limo: Aba Unique
- Reception: Summit House with Mr. Marco Diaz, Banquet Manager (Him & his staff rolled out the red carpet for everyone last night! You may remember the Summit House from Lindsey & Jonathan’s Wedding in May ’08 too. Gorgeous!)
Before I share Kristin & Michael’s Newport Beach Wedding and you’re thinking to yourself… Hey – I’d really like to get to know this Orange County Wedding Photographer in Huntington Beach, California that shoots weddings in Newport Beach, California. Feel free to Contact Me on the Website or send me an email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So without further ado, here is a slide show that put together of Kristin & Michael’s wedding and will also available on Pictage. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did capturing it & thanks for checking out their wedding – cheers!