Good evening everyone! I’ve been dying to share Melissa & Mikael’s wedding with you, especially since I photographed their wedding on November 21st with my good friend, great second photographer & fellow extreme motorcycle rider; Chris Diset. Right before the insanity of Thanksgiving Day & album orders that needed to get in so they could be placed under the Christmas tree by FedEx Claus. Needless to say that the past couple of weeks have been C R A Z Y.
You also might remember Melissa & Mikael from their Engagement Shoot that I photographed with them in Santa Monica back in June of this year.
There is so much that I want to share with you and a LOT of people that made their day absolutely magnificent. For their beautiful wedding, I’m going to let the photos tell the story & here’s a list of the killer people and services that rocked their wedding day:
- Michael Wolfgang Bauch from Wedding Video Pro (KILLER KILLER KILLER Videographer!). He recently worked with me at Anna Marie & Lee’s Wedding at Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos, CA up in the Santa Ynez Valley.
- Ms. Monika Wotherspoon, Catering & Special Events Manager at Trump National Golf Course in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Mr. Otto Klicka, Banquet Manager at Trump National Golf Course in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Mr. Jeff Hurst from Rolling Hills Flower Mart
- Mr. Angelo Dileva from Michael Angelo Weddings providing stellar lighting, sound & DJ services out of San Pedro, CA
- Ms. Tanya Savelman from Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Ms. Maryam Forutan a terrific Wedding Planner at Delicate Details
- Reverend Clint Hufft
- Global Limousines out of Fullerton, CA
- Tuxedos were provided by Friar Tux (I wished I went with them for mine wedding instead of After Hours – Fail!)
- Melissa’s hair was done by Liliana at Fiore Beauty
- Bridesmaid’s dresses were provided by David’s Bridal
- Melissa’s wedding gown was from Lazaro
Before I share Melissa & Mikael’s wedding at Trump National Golf Course in Rancho Palos Verdes, California and you’re thinking to yourself… Hey – I’d really like to get to know this Orange County Wedding Photographer in Huntington Beach, California that shoots weddings in Rancho Palos Verdes. Feel free to Contact Me on the Website or send me an email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also stay in touch with me in “real time” on Twitter, Facebook and my Facebook Fan Page too. If you’re reading this tonight, you’ll probably catch me online right now.
So without further ado, here is a slide show that put together of Melissa & Mikael’s wedding and will also available on Pictage. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did capturing it & thanks for checking out their wedding – cheers!