Many years ago on this date, a lot of innocent lives were changed, a lot of innocent people were murdered and the entire course of human history on the entire planet was forever changed.
This country has one of the most sophisticated and locked down tight, fear and war mongering governments seeking the same level of Orwellian control reminiscent of leaders in the past along with the twisted and cruel over and undertones of Hitler and his Nazi regime from World War II.
FYI, the Bush family has DIRECT ties with Hitler. So direct, that George Bush’s grandfather funded Hitler. Here’s one link to get you started: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar. Frightening.
So to think that we’re supposed to drink the Kool Aid about two jets we didn’t see coming fly into the twin towers & ultimately collapse due to super-heated jet fuel. A jumbo jet crash into the pentagon leaving not a trace of debris, bodies, or parts anywhere. And another jet plummeting out of the sky and disintegrating into a small blackened, charred piece of land again without any debris, bodies or parts anywhere. I say; “Are you effin kidding me!!!!!”
What have we gained as a country and at what cost? Year by year, month by month, day by day and hour by hour we are losing. We are losing what should not be taken for granted. Our constitutional rights, our constitutional right to privacy and our constitutional right to freedom.
Those costs are insurmountable. They and all in the name of greed.
Abraham Lincoln had many brilliant and poignant things to share and help build this country’s foundation with. One of them was: “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves.”
Benjamin Franklin, another great and brilliant founder of this country once said: “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
This was written by Franklin, with quotation marks but almost certainly his original thought, sometime shortly before February 17, 1775 as part of his notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, as published in Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin (1818). A variant of this was published as: Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
This was used as a motto on the title page of An Historical Review of the Constitution and Government of Pennsylvania. (1759); the book was published by Franklin; its author was Richard Jackson, but Franklin did claim responsibility for some small excerpts that were used in it.
An earlier variant by Franklin in Poor Richard’s Almanack (1738): “Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.”
But to share Benjamin Franklin’s words in plainer terms to make it easier for those who may not quite understand or to speak bluntly, choose to not develop their grammatical abilities for whatever reason. Many paraphrased derivatives of this have often become attributed to Franklin:
- They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.
- He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.
- He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.
- People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.
- If we restrict liberty to attain security we will lose them both.
- Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
- He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither.
- Those who would trade in their freedom for their protection deserve neither.
- Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security.
So many people need to be held accountable for their actions, their deeds and their greedy, murderous actions.
A lot of questions and documentaries have been made from brilliant and creative minds around the world. Here is a small list of documentaries available online for free to help dilate your mind:
- 102 Minutes That Changed America
- 9/11 and the British Broadcasting Conspiracy
- 9/11 Eyewitness
- 9/11 False Flag
- 9/11 Mysteries
- 9/11 Revisited, Were Explosives Used?
- 9/11: Ground Zero’s Responders
- 9/11: Missing Links
- 9/11: Press For Truth
- 9/11: The Falling Man
- 9/11: The Road To Tyranny
- A New Standard of Deception
- Aftermath: Unanswered Questions from 9/11
- Anthrax War
- Core of Corruption: In the Shadows
- Dust to Dust: The Health Effects of 9/11
- Everybody’s Gotta Learn Sometime
- Fabled Enemies
- Fahrenheit 9/11
- Hijacking Catastrophe: 9/11
- Improbable Collapse: The Demolition of Our Republic
- In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories of the 9/11 Families
- Loose Change: Final Cut
- Martial Law 9/11: The Rise of the Police State
- National Security Alert
- Oil, Smoke and Mirrors
- The 9/11 Chronicles: Truth Rising
- The 9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction
- The Elephant In The Room
- The Great Conspiracy
- The Ultimate Con
- Towers of Deception: The Media Cover-Up of 9/11
- War and Globalization: The Truth Behind 9/11 (Lecture)
- Who Killed John O’Neil?
- Zero: An Investigation into 9/11
In a day & age when it’s not “popular” to have an opinion unless you’re a figure head and/or puppet in the media, I have one, I will share it and I will form it based up a variety of facts available to me. Should you not agree with it, that’s ok – you’re not me, I’m not you & there’s no possible way we could ever both have the same opinion on anything because of that. You’re; you, I’m; me and bluntly – it’s OK to disagree.
BUT! As long as I am able to exercise my natural born, constitutional rights, I will continue to question authority and my governments.
Especially in today’s day & age when freedom of speech & freedom of religion and freedom of press are rapidly being pulled out from underneath me. If you think I’m wrong, do some research on what’s going on in San Francisco. Or even closer; in Long Beach where we have the Long Beach police to decide what I am photographing is deemed “art worthy.” Yes, you read that right & they’re proud of being charged with that duty.
With all this said and shared, I will close with this: To blindly follow the government and not question or speak out is unpatriotic! Taking part in the free process, through debate, consensus and disagreement IS being an American Patriot.
Thank you for reading and may we all join in helping make this time in our lives and other’s lives better. Build upon a positive butterfly effect and remember those that are gone, so their murders were not in vain.