5 THINGS YOUR WEDDING GUESTS WON’T TELL YOU
By Alan Berg.
1) Your guests won’t thank you for making your Mom, sister, best friend or maid of honor work on your wedding day.
2) Your guests won’t thank you for making them wait while you take pictures.
3) Your guests won’t tell you that you put way too many things on your wedding registry.
4) Your guests want to see, and hear your ceremony. Ask them to stay in their seats so everyone else can see.
5) Your guests won’t thank you for hiring the cheapest wedding vendors.
This is a harsh and very real thing, but I truly wanted to share this with you so you have a clearer concept of what really happens during your wedding day.