Good Afternoon Everyone! David Esquire co-hosted a podcast with our Associate Photographer; Kerry & they had some great topics for this episode. They received a letter from Michael asking about what you do about eating during a long wedding shoot. Kerry and David talk about making sure you get fed and carrying snacks on you just in case.
Jason sent in a letter too asking where do you get inspiration from. Here’s a short list that David & Kerry put together that we thought you’d like to see.
- Becker – http://thebecker.com
- Jim Kennedy – http://www.jimkennedyphotographers.com
- David Ziser – http://www.digitalprotalk.blogspot.com
- Joe Photo – http://joephoto.com
- Dane Sanders – http://danesanders.com
- Flash Flavor – http://flashflavor.com
- Jessica Claire – http://jessicaclaire.net
- Scarlet Lillian – http://www.scarlettlillian.com
- Jerry Ghionis – http://www.jerryghionisblog.com
- Vincinct Versace – http://versacephotography.com
- Dennis Reggie – http://www.denisreggie.com
- Gene Higa – http://www.genehiga.com
- Gavin Seim – http://seimstudios.com
And, Tom asks about how to charge for a wedding shoot. Kerry came up with a simple formula to help you base your rates. It’s totally worth a look.
You can also subscribe to the podcast, click the button below & have a super week!