Good afternoon everyone! Last night was the launch of my new website and with that, I have been dying to share with you another wedding that I recently photographed. My new website’s first wedding is showcasing Linsey & Richard’s big day in Diamond Bar.
You might remember Linsey & Richard from their Engagement Shoot at Disneyland that we did back in December. Or maybe you remember them from some of the fun portraits that they were in at Linsey’s twin sister’s Leah Wedding with Leah’s now husband; Darrell last year in March at the Diamond Bar Center. OR! Maybe you’ve worked with Leah & Linsey because they’re the brilliant minds with their successful Wedding Coordinating company called The Double Knot.
Now fast forward to their wedding day and it was like a family reunion for me with their family & friends that I loved being with at Leah & Darrell’s wedding. And on top of it all, so many fantastic people that I love working with were at Linsey & Richard’s wedding too.
Check out this absolutely fabulous list of killer people that helped make their wedding day one of the best ever:
- Ms. Jennifer Flores, the Director of Catering at the Diamond Bar Golf Course
- Mr. Jason Rhee – uber amazing Event Specialist from In Good Company overseeing the entire day to pure perfection
- Mr. Alan Katz, the super awesome Officiant that I’ve worked with over many years
- Mr. Steve Sievers from Showcase DJ who kept the night rocking with tunes everyone could enjoy
- Mr. Ian Brawner from Atmosphere Entertainment knocked the accent lighting out of the park
- Melanie with Bella Blooms for the most intoxicating flower arrangements
- Ms. Katrina Saroyan who lent her beautiful creative fingers for gentle harp music for the ceremony (check her out on iTunes!)
- Ontario Bakery delivered a delicious and scrumptious wedding cake
I wish I was able to put into words how amazing their wedding day was, but I think that my slide show video will do a better job of that for me. Literally every minute of Linsey & Richard’s wedding day was perfect. From the moment Linsey was walking through door with her ladies, to the bubbly farewell that everyone gave them when they were leaving to begin their lives together. Truly magical!
Before you check out Linsey & Richard’s wedding at in Diamond Bar, California and you’re thinking to yourself… Hey – I’d really like to get to know this Orange County Wedding Photographer in Huntington Beach, California that shoots weddings all over from OC to LA to Ventura and to San Diego.
So without further ado, here is Linsey & Richard’s wedding in a little slide show that I put together. You can also enjoy their wedding on Pictage and I hope you are having a great start to your weekend – cheers!